Bowers & Wilkins is one of the most dependable brand names when it comes to high-end audio systems. For years the brand has been recognized by audiophiles throughout the world as equipment that delivers clear and consistent quality in music.
What are the specs for the Nautilus 805?
- Two-way, stand-mounted, reflex-loaded dynamic loudspeaker.
- Drive Units:
- one 1" (25mm) metal-dome cooled tweeter, one 6.5" (165mm) woven-Kevlar bass/midrange cone with 1.24" (32mm) voice-coil.
- Crossover Frequency:
- Crossover Slopes:
- third-order Butterworth alignment with 49Hz cutoff
- Frequency Response:
- 49Hz-22kHz, ±3dB
- 88dB/W/m (2.83V)
- Nominal Impedance:
- 8 ohms (minimum: 4.6 ohms)
- Amplifier Requirements:
- 50W minimum, 120W maximum
- Maximum Recommended Cable Impedance:
- 0.2 ohms
- 16.3" (415mm) H by 9.4" (238mm) W by 13.5" (344mm) D. Weight: 20 lbs (9kg)
- Cherrywood, red-stained cherrywood, black ash
What else to know about the Nautilus 805?Two-way, stand-mounted, reflex-loaded dynamic loudspeaker.
Brief History of Bowers & Wilkins
Other Bowers & Wilkins Products We Often Buy
Typically, StereoBuyers purchases mostly used amplifiers, especially the vintage amps and high-end Bowers & Wilkins models.
StereoBuyers has purchased tens of thousands worth Bowers & Wilkins brand equipment since 2014, with individual buys ranging from $100 to well over $50,000. If you are moving, ready to upgrade, or have Bowers & Wilkins equipment you do not or will not be using, why not contact us today to find out if it is worth good money?
If you are interested in selling your used Bowers & Wilkins equipment to us in the greater NYC area or Colorado, please click here to fill out a Free Quote Form and we will get back to you. If we agree on terms, we come to meet you where you want, and pay cash.
The following images show actual Bowers & Wilkins equipment purchased by StereoBuyers.