Bowers & Wilkins is one of the most dependable brand names when it comes to high-end audio systems. For years the brand has been recognized by audiophiles throughout the world as equipment that delivers clear and consistent quality in music.
What are the specs for the PM1?
- 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x 25mm (1in) reinforced aluminium dome high-frequency 1x 130mm (5in) woven Kevlar® cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range:
- -6dB at 42Hz and 60kHz
- Frequency Response:
- 48Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response Horizontal: over 60º arc Vertical: over 10º arc
- 84dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance:
- 8Ω (minimum 5.1Ω)
- Crossover Frequency:
- Recommended Amplification:
- 30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max Recommended Cable Impedance:
- Height: 331mm (13in) Width: 191mm (7.5in) Depth: 250mm (9.8in) cabinet only 293mm (11.5in) including grilles and terminals
- Net Weight:
- 9.3kg (20.5lb)
- Cabinet real wood veneers: Mocha Gloss Grille: Black
- Floor Stand Dimensions:
- Height: 620.5mm (25.6in) excluding spikes Width: 268mm (10.6in) Depth: 300mm (11.8in)
What else to know about the PM1?**Product Description** For many years, audiophiles have held quality small speakers in high regard for their superb imaging and detail. With its striking design and a host of premium Bowers & Wilkins technologies brought to bear, the PM1 is set to become the mini-monitor of choice. **Technical Features** Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter with carbon fibre reinforced aluminium dome Kevlar® fibre cone bass / midrange Flowport™ Matrix™
Brief History of Bowers & Wilkins
Other Bowers & Wilkins Products We Often Buy
Typically, StereoBuyers purchases mostly used amplifiers, especially the vintage amps and high-end Bowers & Wilkins models.
StereoBuyers has purchased tens of thousands worth Bowers & Wilkins brand equipment since 2014, with individual buys ranging from $100 to well over $50,000. If you are moving, ready to upgrade, or have Bowers & Wilkins equipment you do not or will not be using, why not contact us today to find out if it is worth good money?
If you are interested in selling your used Bowers & Wilkins equipment to us in the greater NYC area or Colorado, please click here to fill out a Free Quote Form and we will get back to you. If we agree on terms, we come to meet you where you want, and pay cash.
The following images show actual Bowers & Wilkins equipment purchased by StereoBuyers.