Audio Research is one of the most dependable brand names when it comes to high-end audio systems. For years the brand has been recognized by audiophiles throughout the world as equipment that delivers clear and consistent quality in music.
What are the specs for the Audio Research LS22?
- Frequency Response:
- ±.5dB, 1.5Hz to 100kHz. -3dB points below 0.1Hz and above 400kHz.
- Less than .010% at 2V RMS output.
- Noise & Hum:
- 12µV RMS IHF weighted balalanced noise (104dB below 2V RMS output)
- Main output: 18.3dB Bal., 12.7dB Unbal. Tape output: 0dB.
- Input Impedance:
- 200K ohms balanced, 100K ohms unbalanced
- Output Impedance:
- 400 ohms balanced, 200 ohms unbalanced main (2), 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF maximum capacitance.
- Output Polarity:
- Maximum Inputs:
- 20V maximum
- Rated Outputs:
- 2V RMS 1Hz to 100kHz into 100 Ohm balanced (maximum balanced output capability is 35V RMS at less than 0.5% THD at 1kHz)
- Power Supplies:
- Electronically-regulated low and high voltage supplies.Automatic 45 sec. warm-up/brown-out mute. Line regulation better than .01%.
- Tube Complement:
- (8) 6922/E88CC
- Power Requirements:
- 100-135VAC 60Hz (200-270VAC 50/60Hz) 90 watts maximum.
- Vacuum tube audio circuit, solid-state power supply. Inputs (6): tuner, video, phono, CD, aux tape (XLR and RCA connectors). Outputs (3): 2 main, 1 tape (XLR and RCA connectors).
- 19" (48 cm) W x 5¼" (13.4 cm) H (standard rack panel) x 11¾" (29.8 cm) D. Handles extend 1½" (3.8 cm) forward of the front panel. Rear chassis fittings extend ⅞" (2.3 cm).
- 17 lbs. (7.7 kg) Net; 27 lbs. (12.3 kg) Shipping.
What else to know about the Audio Research LS22?Tube stereo line stage preamplifier introduce in 1996 with an MSRP of $3,995.
Brief History of Audio Research
Other Audio Research Products We Often Buy
Typically, StereoBuyers purchases mostly used amplifiers, especially the vintage amps and high-end Audio Research models.
StereoBuyers has purchased tens of thousands worth Audio Research brand equipment since 2014, with individual buys ranging from $100 to well over $50,000. If you are moving, ready to upgrade, or have Audio Research equipment you do not or will not be using, why not contact us today to find out if it is worth good money?
If you are interested in selling your used Audio Research equipment to us in the greater NYC area or Colorado, please click here to fill out a Free Quote Form and we will get back to you. If we agree on terms, we come to meet you where you want, and pay cash.
The following images show actual Audio Research equipment purchased by StereoBuyers.